Thursday, February 12, 2015

Happy 1 Year Blogaversary to Me

I interrupt my regularly scheduled Thrifty Thursday blog day to bring you a small celebration.
Today is our 1 Year Blogaversary! Yup, last February the 12th I sat down at this ancient computer and wrote my first blog post.
135 posts later I am amazed at the changes. I think my writing is improving and I know the photos are getting better thanks to my friend, the Canon Rebel EOS T5. 
 (Me, trying to figure out how to make it go)
(Still slightly confused but getting better)
My day to day working life has changed immensely and for that I am well-pleased. 
In the past 365 days you've seen the creation of many (many!) pairs of mittens for the Etsy shop I opened in October. You've seen the completion of one Holden Shawlette, one Strangling Vines scarf and the bittersweet Jackaroo (which fits my 10 year old daughter instead of me...sigh).
So thanks all you guys for checking out what I was up whether you stumbled upon me in the great wide web or through Ginny's Yarnalong or Taryn's Gratitude Sunday. I've appreciated your comments. I love seeing all the countries you read my blog from. I've never been to Sweden or Czechoslovakia or Argentina but this little blog of mine has!
Here's to another year of change and growth and knitting and parenting bliss ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment