Sunday, February 15, 2015

Gratitude Sunday: Green & Light

Joining Taryn today at Wooly Moss Roots blog for Gratitude Sunday: a time to look back at the week that was and reflect with gratitude.


Feeling grateful this week for:
:: pink tulips my sister in law brought when she came for dinner tonight
:: my pottery lamp. I love to light it at every dinner and watch the flame. It reminds me of camping, cottaging and the Christ candle at church.

:: winter. If I say it I find I do feel grateful for snow and cold and warm woolies. But I'll be thankful when spring comes though.
:: 3 days off in a row thanks to Monday's stat holiday here-Family Day.
:: hope and new beginnings.
:: my new Mama's Notebook planner-more on that soon.
:: the safe arrival of a new baby in my circle of acquantances. Maternal and infant mortality rates are blessedly low here but bad things still happen and I always say a prayer of thanksgiving when all goes well.
:: free tickets to the Outdoor Adventure show in Toronto next weekend. I was himming and hawing about whether to go with a friend when we came by these tickets. I love it when that happens.
:: this cake:


No comments:

Post a Comment