Sunday, February 22, 2015

Gratitude Sunday: Flowers in February

Joining Taryn at Wooly Moss Roots blog for Gratitude Sunday, a time to look back at the week that was and reflect with gratitude.
Feeling grateful this week for:
::Pancake Supper at church on Tuesday and the enthusiasm my children show in helping others and being of service in their community.
::The beginning of Lent. I love rhythms, and the contemplativeness of this season. I gave up wheat again this year and am finding it easier in some ways but still difficult to avoid in everyday life.
::Signing up for Kathy Stowell's Three Creative Steps to Mama Biz Bliss offering. I am looking forward to someone outside of my head helping me to give my ambitions a direction to head in. 
::several hours with my friend at The Outdoor Adventure Show in Toronto on Saturday. So many inspiring places to go and add to my bucket list. Someday...
::A good chat with a very good friend who knows me so well and understands me and despite all that still seeks me out ;)
::Making plasticine art with my daughter. We made flowers to remind us spring is coming.
::Black Bean Soup and Corn Scones from The Moosewood Restaurant Cooks at Home cookbook last night for dinner. 
::Learning the lesson again and again this week to slow down and be mindful of what it is going on around me. I am learning to slow down in my parenting and not rush. I am learning to be mindful of the interactions I have with my kids. I am learning that each request to join them is a chance to bond. 
What about you? What are you feeling grateful for?



No comments:

Post a Comment