Sunday, February 8, 2015

Gratitude Sunday: Time and Grace

Joining Taryn today at Wooly Moss Roots blog for Gratitude Sunday. A chance to look back at the week that was and reflect back with gratitude.
It is a weird, cold, dark and damp day here and I refuse to take a picture to acknowledge how cold, dark and damp it is. I am trying to ignore the steadily growing feeling that I am sick of winter. This photo was taken last year on a glorious, sunny day in January and is much nicer than what is actually out my window right now.
This week I am feeling grateful for:
::Monday's snowstorm. If it's got to be February, it should be snowy and cold and it is.
::getting paid (by accident) on Monday instead of the usual Thursday. Doesn't change the finances any but it is a relief to see a higher number in one's bank account when one doesn't expect it.
::giving grace and getting it back in spades. Neat how that works.
::having the mechanic look at our car and it not costing the arm and a leg I thought it was going to.
::getting together with friends on Friday night for wine and dinner and good, intelligent conversation
::a quick date last night for pie and hot chocolate. Best $11 I've spent all week.
::sleeping in this morning. Heavenly.
::the fact that my son is able to do his own laundry from beginning to end without my help. 
::church this morning and making it on time.
::Baileys in my hot chocolate this afternoon. 
Wishing you a warm, blessed week and the joy equivalent to Bailey's in your hot chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment