Sunday, February 1, 2015

Gratitude Sunday: a Walk in the Woods

Joining Taryn at Wooly Moss Roots blog for Gratitude Sunday. A time to look back at the week that was and reflect with gratitude.
Photos from our walk this afternoon by the river. Just from my ipod so not exactly gallery quality but you can still see it was cold and snowy.
Feeling Grateful this week for:
* an interview with these folks for my other blog. I feature local businesses to encourage consumers to shop locally. My favourite part about this job is hearing the excitement and passion in people's voices as they tell me about their business.
*a night hike at the local conservation area with our Scouts. It was pretty cold but the moon was out making shadows on the snow. Absolutely beautiful. We tried to do an owl call but for some reason (maybe 22 rowdy kids, dunno) they weren't answering.
*reading all evening on Thursday night. What a decadent treat. Hence no Thrifty Thursday. You can blame Debbie Macomber. 
*looking at my new job from the angle of being privileged to serve people healthy food. In the Christian tradition, serving someone is an honour.
*getting my hair trimmed yesterday
*a walk in the woods on a snowy day sans children
What about you? What are you grateful for this week?




No comments:

Post a Comment