Friday, January 30, 2015

Starry Night happened to this week.

Whew. This week totally got away from me. I blame Debbie Macomber. Why-you ask? Well, I started Starry Night a couple of days ago and got drawn into this great romantic story. I can admit it. I swooned. Sigh. I finished the book last night and returned to my regular life today.
I even missed Yarnalong on Wednesday. I had taken all the photos and even written the post but by the time I got home from Scouts that night I was exhausted and that was the end of that. So here is what I would have posted (2 days ago):

I've been knitting Valentine's Day mittens with little pink crocheted hearts and pink buttons for decoration. These ones are sized for kids 6-8 years old, knit from Vanna's Choice in silver grey heather.
I'm planning on posting them on Etsy tomorrow once I can get outside and take some pictures in natural light. 
Well, I should run and tuck the kiddies into bed. The Boy has been sick with a cold all day. Poor kid-who wants to spend the PD day sick?? The Em-ster has had her nose buried in Charlotte's Web for the past hour and I think she's at the part where Charlotte dies. Time for lights out for all of us!


No comments:

Post a Comment