Sunday, January 25, 2015

Gratitude Sunday: Hearts

Joining Taryn today at Wooly Moss Roots blog for Gratitude Sunday. A time to look back at the week that was and reflect with Gratitude.
(Every morning I look outside my bedroom window and I am greeted by this fella)
We went to a friend's wedding last night and had such a good time. I ate too much, imbibed too much, laughed until I couldn't breathe and danced until 1 in the morning. Today I am definitely paying for it. I see a glass of water by my side all day and another cup of coffee in my future.
Feeling grateful this week for:
:: a new part-time job started on Wednesday serving healthy food at a little bakery/cafe nearby. I'm catching on quickly and the other people I work with are lovely.
:: a surprise overnight visit with a good friend who came bearing little crocheted hearts for the Valentine's Day mittens soon to be in my Etsy shop and some outfits to wear to the aforementioned wedding.
:: sunshine today
:: new shoes and paying less for them than I had planned on
:: my friend Ellie who is the Dancing Queen whether there are people on the dance floor or not. Love that joie de vivre!!
:: coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment