Sunday, January 4, 2015

Gratitude Sunday: Knitting & Hosting

Joining Taryn at Wooly Moss Roots for Gratitude Sunday:
The Boy exploring at my parents' house over Christmas
Feeling grateful this sunday for:
:: a surprise (to me anyway) lunch with friends today. I had been told that one of my husband's friends would come for lunch then before I knew it 3 other people were on the guest list. One person you can get away with dining in your comfy pants and wiping the bathroom counter off, 4 guests require actual pants and cleaning the spit off the bathroom mirror too. Yeesh.
:: snow yesterday morning. So pretty.
:: both kids going outside without a fuss and coming in rosy-cheeked and calmer.
:: celebrating New Year's Eve with skating outside, hot chocolate and warm pajamas afterwards.
:: a successful sleepover to finally celebrate my daughter's birthday
:: knitting time and 2 pairs of finished mittens in as many days
:: a new year full of new possibilities
:: getting my baby fix when our friends came to visit on New Year's day. I have no desire for more babies of my own but I love holding other people's babies.
:: flexing my creative knitting muscles with a rolled brim blueberry baby hat knit in 2.5 hrs. Last minute gift for the aforementioned baby. In-utero he was known as Blueberry so of course needed a funny hat to commemorate this. Sadly, no pictures but I plan on knitting another one for the shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment