Monday, January 19, 2015

Imagine...your ad here

Do you have a dream? I do. I have a bunch of them actually. One of them is to live in a world surrounded by people who spend their money carefully and consciously on things that are in line with their personal ethics. Another is to work from home so I can be physically and mentally present for my son who has Asperger's Syndrome and my daughter who more than likely has ADHD. I want to be here to bake bread twice a week, tend a garden that feeds us most of the year and pursue my passions-knitting and sewing. My dream is to combine the two using this blog as a vehicle.
If you look to the right of this blog post, beneath my Etsy shop you'll see a new thing: a place for sponsors. I'm looking for business owners who are passionate about their product or service, who are living out their dreams of providing a Something that makes this world a better place. You could be a spinner of wool looking for a new place to advertise your wares. You could be a teacher of an on-line course that will give people tools they can't find elsewhere. You could be a maker of beautiful, ethically-made toys. Whatever you do or make, there is a place over yonder for your ad with a link to your website to get the word out.
The word "imagine" to me looks like the face of a child writing her name in the air with a sparkler on a warm, spring night. That's why I chose this photo of my daughter from last May. I love the look of wonder and joy on her face. It reminds me of how it feels to dream a dream and watch it turn into reality.
If you are a business owner interested in having your ad over there please click here, or click the photo to the right or check out my Sponsorship page for all the information. If you a reader who knows of someone who might be interested I encourage you to send them my link and let them know I'm here.

No comments:

Post a Comment