Monday, February 23, 2015

Alpacas, Quilts, Spinning & Sheep

This morning as I was trying to decide on a blog post topic I thought about putting on all my winter gear, grabbing my camera and capturing the bright sunshine on the snow. Then something in me snapped. NO! No more pictures on snow and ice and cold things. I am tired of carpe dieming this season and trying to be cheery about it because the fact of the matter is that I'm tired of being cold, of the snow, of feeling trapped in the house because of all the afore-mentioned reasons. This southern-ontario girl is staging her own winter rebellion.
Instead, I bring you photos of the International Plowing Match we went to way back in September. These photos are much nicer and more colourful. Enjoy!





There were ploughs and plowing but I thought the handmade goodness was the best part for sure. I am always amazed at people's creative talents. Looking at all the quilts and fleeces and spinning and rug-hooking inspires me to keep on with own my pursuits.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, yes indeed, those are very colorful and cheery photos! Looks like a fun event to attend!

    ReplyDelete