Sunday, March 8, 2015

Gratitude Sunday: Sparkles

Joining Taryn at Wooly Moss Roots blog for Gratitude Sunday. A chance to look back at the week that was and reflect with gratitude.
I know I said I would not post any more winter pictures because we were SO DONE with winter but it was a glorious day and we headed to the conservation area for our annual winter picnic.
This week I am grateful for:
::confidences shared. It makes me feel good when someone trusts me enough to share something personal about them self.
::a good long chat with Kathy Stowell of Bliss Beyond Naptime and Mama Bliss Coaching school fame about my next steps as an entrepreneur. She helped me sort out my priorities and gave me some great direction for some of my ideas
::chatting with a woman at work on Friday who fairly sparkled. Do you know that feeling when you meet someone you are almost instantly comfortable with, a kindred spirit? She sparkled. That's all I can say.
::payday. I am always so grateful for payday!
::bringing lots of healthy food into the house again on grocery day and planning meals for the next 2 weeks.
::a walk in the sunshine yesterday all by myself
::today's winter picnic. We shared a little snack and some hot chocolate then took a walk to a hill where the kids sledded and threw snowballs onto the ice.
::my kids getting along and dare I say it-acting like friends rather than mortal enemies. They seek each other out sometimes and sit in the same room together in peace.
::The Em-ster playing well with a friend this weekend. Sometimes this is a huge challenge as she can get irritable and is pretty good at self-advocating but not so good at putting herself in other people's shoes sometimes. I can see her learning and growing and it makes my heart glad.

No comments:

Post a Comment