Saturday, May 31, 2014

Saturday night wool chuckin' and picture takin'

When I'm getting bored of my current knitting project I pull out this baby:
It's 50/50 merino and silk. 400m of fingering weight goodness. It's from Coolree, an Irish wool company, and the colourway is Midnight Blue. Being fairly new to wools not found in Michaels I get pretty excited over such things. My brother, the enabler, bought it for me and I've been keeping it safe in my stash until inspiration strikes and I know what the heck to do with it. Any ideas? The tag also tells me there's enough for 2 gloves or a small shawl.
Here's another shot of it. This time on my eunymus bush beside the patio. This is what I do on Saturday nights, chuck wool on random greenery in my yard and take pictures of it. Can't understand why the neighbours are moving...
And this would be my son "helping" to make this more interesting:


No comments:

Post a Comment