Sunday, May 4, 2014

Of new knitting, new energy and tired children-gratitude sunday

Joining Taryn at Wooly Moss Roots for Gratitude Sunday.

I feel grateful today for:
~a weekend off from parenting responsibilities, time to get refreshed and renewed for the week ahead and time with my husband to reconnect and remember who we are as a couple.
~my children's Cub and Scout leaders who put so much of their time, effort and money into providing all of these kids with an awesome experience outdoors and together at camp this weekend
(view into the cedar woods at camp)

(Ah, the outhouse. Not used very much I don't think)
~my children home again with so many shared stories of good times had.
~sunshine after 4 days of rain
~leaves beginning to unfurl and everything greening up
~peace in my house (because the kids are too tired right now to make much noise)
~new wool and a new knitting project

~a run this morning and coming home to bacon, eggs and coffee for breakfast

How about you? What are you grateful for today?

2 comments:

  1. that yarn looks fabulous! what a great list of gratitudes. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wool looks beautiful. Can't wait to see the shawl.

    ReplyDelete