Sunday, April 13, 2014

Gratitude Sunday

Joining Taryn at Wooly Moss Roots for Gratitude Sunday
Today I am grateful for:
1. The weather! It is 20C, most of the snow is gone and green things are pushing their way out of the ground. This is the view out our front window, overlooking my garden. It looks dreary but it was so nice!

2. A new addition to my front door wreath. I bought a stem of flowers at Michaels on Friday night and arranged them this afternoon. I think a house isn't complete unless you have a wreath on your front door.

3. Time to write, uninterrupted, first thing this morning.
4. Coffee :)
5. My week of reading deprivation is over and I can finally get to all those blog posts I've missed and new books I got yesterday from the library.
6. Kids playing outside all day and falling asleep as soon as their heads hit the pillow at night.
7. Enough money.
8. Hope
9. Good food and family time. Even if it's watching tv, we're watching it together.

4 comments:

  1. Wow 20°C is so warm would love to have temperatures like that now, enjoy it and your reading time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I will! I'm so excited about both the reading and the warmth especially after this looooong winter.

      Delete
  2. I love when the kids come in after playing outside all day. The smell like dirt and sunshine! And they sleep really well!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! My kids play outside every daylight minute from April to November it seems. I love that dirt and sunshine smell on their skin :)

      Delete