Sunday, April 20, 2014

A most Gratitude of Sundays

Joining Taryn today at Wooly Moss Roots for Gratitude Sunday...
It has been a difficult parenting day and I am exhausted but as I was mulling over whether I would join Gratitude Sunday some images from the day popped into my head. The more I thought about what on earth I had to be grateful for on this awful day the more I was able to come up. Bright spots show up brighter against a dark background. I knew that of any day, this was a day I needed to be part of Gratitude Sunday.
Today I am grateful for:
~warm spring sun. It was 23C today
~Easter Sunday church breakfast. I broke my gluten-free fast with the most delicious pancakes and maple syrup. I had bacon and eggs, coffee and juice. So simple but so good.
~turning over my vegetable garden and getting ready to plant tomorrow
~talking to my troubled daughter and feeling like I'm getting to the bottom of her issues
~chicken and stuffing for Easter dinner and marble pound cake for dessert.
~a walk...alone... with my husband after dinner and enjoying the warm evening-I wore Birks-without socks!!
~knitting an entire little grey mitten in one day that will become a little mouse mitten (pictures soon to follow)
~finding the meaning again of what Ma Ingalls meant above.
Many blessings to you today and for the week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment