Sunday, September 21, 2014

Gratitude Sunday-rainbow and wool

Joining Taryn today at Wooly Moss Roots for Gratitude Sunday:
This week I've felt grateful for:
::Monday-I knit and made stuff all day. All day. Not even kidding. It was decadent.
::Tuesday-going to work because going to work allows me to stay home the next day.
::Wednesday-a day at the International Plowing Match and seeing what the kids gravitated towards. Very interesting. The best part for me was finally finding the Quilting Tent that contained quilts AND wool. Lots and lots of beautiful hand-dyed and hand-spun wool and spinners spinning wool. 
::Thursday-another day of work followed by banking and grocery shopping. Life feels very abundant on Thursdays here when I check in with the finances and stock up the fridge. We have so much when I look at what really matters.
::Friday-a PA day here and a good day spent with the kids. Then my night and more knitting and making stuff.
::Saturday-such an amazing, warm outside day. It just got better and better.
::Sunday-I volunteered to read the readings at church. This terrifies and the morning of I wonder why on earth I put myself through this level of anxiety but once I'm up there it's fine. They say you should do one thing everyday that scares you and I think I'm good for today. I also drove to see a good friend today for lunch and to come up with a game plan for our craft sale table. We're going to make coordinating hat and mitten sets to sell. Stay tuned for photos of minions, owls, frogs and bears.
Driving home I drove under such a bold, bright rainbow I could actually see the rainbow on the trees where it met the ground (no pots of gold or leprechauns unfortunately). Amazing.
What about you? What are you grateful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment