Tuesday, July 15, 2014

A Knitted Sock to Keep Me Going

I think I've got myself all sorted out and am well on my way to a wildly coloured knitted sock to keep me busy for the next little while.


Do you think the cable pattern combined with the different colours of this wool is too much going on? Or is it just so wild it kind of works? I can't decide but I can tell you I'm feeling almost giddy to have wool and needles and pattern and skill level all coming together.
This sock-knitting is going to keep me busy as I head back to Haliburton on Saturday to pick up The Boy from camp.
I have to stop by my local yarn store this week to pick up 5mm circular needles so I can finally finish that poor Jackaroo. It will be coming with me on Monday for our week at the cottage. I don't tend to get a whole lot of knitting done on these vacations but if it's the only thing I bring along it's bound to see some progress.
The Green Tea Raglan is still on the needles but I wasn't feeling it lately so it's been rested in my knitting basket while I suffer from knitting Attention Deficit Disorder. I've been all over the place lately.
I can hear my husband talking to the neighbour who is trying to mow his lawn and my daughter is running wild through the neighbourhood so I had better go. I'll be back again tomorrow for Yarnalong.

No comments:

Post a Comment