Thursday, November 27, 2014

If a knitter ever needed knitting it's now...

Sometimes the universe hands you things at times when your hands are so full of other things that you just want to look it in the eyes and break into hysterical laughter at the absurdity of one more thing.
I shouldn't have gone out tonight. The banking and groceries could've waited but I was bound and determined to get it done so I could relax tomorrow and get some knitting done. It had begun snowing but having grown up in the north country I wasn't too fazed by it. However the universe laughed, threw some ice on the roads and a couple of cars in my way and that was that.
We're fine (thank God!) but our faithful Corolla is not. Again the hysterical laughter as I remember we just paid it off a few months ago. Why do these things happen?? What is the good Lord and the universe in general trying to point out to me exactly? So universe. Very funny. Now if I could please have a new car that doesn't require me to make monthly payments that would be great. Thank you.
I'm going to crawl into my favourite chair shortly and finish the Minecraft creeper mittens I promised Lynda from St. Catharine's and let knitting work it's zen magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment