Sunday, November 2, 2014

Gratitude Sunday-family and outside time

Joining Taryn today at Wooly Moss Roots for Gratitude Sunday:
Feeling grateful this week for:
::The remaining colour in my garden-purple sedums, a lone green cabbage, some hardy kale.
::A successful trip up north to help my parents bring in the firewood for winter-the weekend didn't unfold as we had planned and that's always a challenge for our family. We persevered and had a good time anyway.
::ending the weekend with a family of good friends and good food for lunch.
::the customers who spent their hard-earned money to buy my animal mittens-thanks for enabling my knitting habit!
::getting paid this week and having enough
::visiting my Grandma in hospital and the improvement in her health. So very thankful.
::driving into Toronto all by myself and navigating when I made the wrong turns (twice) and living to tell the tale. If you're supposed to do one thing every day that scares you this was my thing on Friday for sure!
::time outside this week. I love it when the leaves and the foliage are down and you can see the undulations in the land. I find it fascinating. I also love the light in fall-so many colours.



No comments:

Post a Comment