Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Yarnalong-a Chickadee Cowl and Mitten Strings

Joining Ginny today at Small Things blog for Yarnalong:
It's been snowing like crazy here since noon time and I am feeling lazy today. I should go and finish making lunches, clean up the kitchen and make sure everyone's wet things are laid out to dry for tomorrow but really I just want to curl up on the coach with a cup of tea and my Chickadee Cowl.
 The yarn is Morgana from Estelle Yarns, a mix of 52% superwash wool, 43% acrylic, 3% nylon and 2% poly-metallic (whatever that is). It's soft and thick with a bit of a sparkle. I bought it on the weekend from On The Lamb, a lovely little yarn shop in Uxbridge, Ontario. It's a tradition to visit On The Lamb after my friend and I pack up from the craft sale we do every year. This store is definitely on my list for an installment of Yarn Store Road Trippin'.

Still reading Mitten Strings from God. Reading it slowly and savouring it feels like the right way to take in this book. The author is bang-on about so many things.
What about you? What are you knitting and reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment