Sunday, October 5, 2014

Gratitude Sunday- Fall, Food and Family

Joining Taryn today at Wooly Moss Roots blog for Gratitude Sunday:
This week seemed to fly by. I don't know what happened but here I am back at Sunday again.
Feeling grateful this week for:
*fall settling in around here. I've loved the warm weather that hung on for so long but it's time for fall now. I'm ready for warm pajamas and cool nights, fleeces and mittens.
*an evening of good food and good conversation in honour of my sister in law's birthday. I don't get to eat out very often so her kind offer to buy all of us dinner at a local Thai-Vietnamese restaurant was much appreciated.
*lots of time to knit. I won't bore you with mitten counts...this time ;)
*the abundance of produce at the market these days. I bought so much good stuff yesterday-squash, a bushel of apples, beans, broccoli, garlic, beets.
*lunch at my in-law's house this afternoon with some relatives we haven't seen in awhile. The kids were so well-behaved. The opportunity to help in my small way so my mother in law could host this party. She loves to host parties but finds it to be a lot of work.
What about you? What are you feeling grateful for this week?

1 comment: