Sunday, December 7, 2014

Gratitude Sunday-Mittens and Cars

Joining Taryn today at Wooly Moss Roots for Gratitude Sunday:
Playing on our devices (photo credit: The Boy)
Chicken Mittens
This week I have been so very grateful for:
:: a fancy rental car to drive while we waited to find out what was happening with our car after last week's car accident
:: meeting with a doctor who will assess The Em-ster for the best ways to help her succeed in school. It was such a relief to speak to a sympathetic person who did not suggest our struggles were only the result of our parenting. 
:: lots of mitten sales through my Etsy shop. So appreciated this time of year.
:: connecting with Lynda who posted about my shop on an Autism Forum. Bless her heart! When I have time over Christmas I'm going to check out this forum for my own Autism questions.
:: frivolous new black boots. I try not to buy too many things new but sometimes I splurge when there's something I really want that I've worked hard for.

1 comment: