Sunday, December 21, 2014

Gratitude Sunday-Light

Joining Taryn today at Wooly Moss Roots blog for Gratitude Sunday:
This Sunday of Solstice I am feeling grateful for:
:: a new car, brought home in the dense fog on Monday. I love this car. It looks like a little mini-van but drives like our old car. 
:: That all the hoopla and hassle from our car accident is finally sorted out and over.
:: finally we are letting in the Christmas season. The tree is up, there is elving happening and our house is full of good food for the holidays. Not sure what the weather is going to do but we're ready for anything.
:: using my pottery lamp. My sister in law gave it to me when I was baptized (at the tender age of 29). I love it's simplicity and beauty. 
:: marking solstice with candles and lamp. Our family of 4 ate dinner together by candlelight and it was lovely.
:: my dishwasher. I am so grateful for my dishwasher. 
:: walking to the grocery store with my daughter this afternoon and being reminded to stop being in a hurry and to let her climb trees and check out what's going on at the pond.


No comments:

Post a Comment